This list includes films released in February 2018 in the United States.
Black Panther was the 18th entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, became the 3rd highest grossing domestic film of all time, the 9th highest grossing worldwide film of all time, it had the biggest single Day monday gross of all time, february opening weekends of all time, president's day 4-day holiday weekend opening of all time, president's day 4-day holiday weekend of all time and increased it's weekly gross from week 22 to 23 and 24 to 25 by 129% and 446%. Fifty Shades Freed was the 3rd entry in the Fifty Shades film series. The 15:17 to Paris increased it's weekly gross from week 6 to 7 by 3.2%. Winchester increased it's weekly gross from week 7 to 8 by 29.1%. Early Man had a bigger gross in the United Kingdom than in the United States.
Out of the Top 10-films both "Black Panther", in it's first and second week, and "Fifty Shades Freed", in it's first week, reached the #1 weekly spot, while Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle was atop the other week.
Warner Bros. Pictures was, for the second month in the row, the only distributor to reach the Top 10 in domestic box office with two films, although again neither of them reached #1.
- Black Panther (Disney): $700,033,085
- Peter Rabbit (Columbia): $115,253,424
- Fifty Shades Freed (Universal): $100,407,760
- Game Night (Warner): $69,001,013
- The 15:17 to Paris (Warner): $36,250,957
- Annihilation (Paramount): $32,732,301
- Winchester (CBS): $25,091,816
- Early Man (Lionsgate): $8,267,544
- Every Day (Orion): $6,102,076
- Samson (Pure): $4,719,928
- Films - February 2018 on Box Office Mojo